Wandering







Wordless , 
an endless dash of ambiguous emotions , 
rocking me back and forth.


Nameless ,
the vacuum-filled pit in which am falling ,
calling for help in this silent scream.


Speechless ,
I am left with an uneasy smile , a nod and shoulder shrugs , pieced together as a mask of progress for my day to day.


At crossroads ,
forward and backwards are not the only options , Complaint and comfort are calling me from the sides.


Submerged ,
slowly sinking in the thick, muddy swamp of unanswered questions , remorse , loss , grace , relief , wishful thoughts. 


Thoughtful , 
looking at the open , round hole at the front of my skull. Purely sane , my mental.


Desensitized , 
poking at the open wound in my chest to feel, the rush , the flow of life ; to breathe.


Wandering ,
navigating like a compass around the various definitions of my self , no reflection seems broad enough. 


Exhausted ,
Energy begging for a restart ,
Losing ctrl
when will this shift end ? 
what happens when I enter ,
delete?



g3nz3rt 

Comments

Post a Comment